Casino Tropez offers you a variety of safe and confidential options for depositing money into your Real Player account.
Please note: all transactions are final.
Although Casino Tropez accepts Visa and MasterCard, some banks prohibit their cardholders from making transactions with online casinos. Moreover, the credit card companies themselves place restrictions on the amount of money you can deposit into and withdraw from the Casino.
For this reason, we strongly recommend that you open an alternative payment method for your transactions, and will reward you for doing so (please see the Promotions page). Credit card transactions with the Casino will appear on your statement as 1ATM.COM.
Credit Card Alternatives
Casino Tropez offers you numerous secure payment alternatives: NETeller, FirePay, wire transfer, bank draft/check, 900 Pay, and Citadel.
View our alternatives chart to compare them.
With questions regarding any of these services, someone from our 24/7 support team will be happy to assist you. Call us toll free at 1-866-285-8419 (U.S. residents) or 1-268-481-2389 (international residents) or email [email protected]
NETeller is an online payment transfer service that you can deposit into with your credit card and then use to make online purchases. Itís simple, fast, and extremely secure. Simply open an account at
and deposit your money. Then log in to your Real Money account and select the NETeller option at the Cashier.
- Deposit up to $250 upon account registration and up to $2,500 per deposit upon confirmation of a bank account.
- Deposit money by credit card, bank deposit, or electronic fund transfer.
- 24/7 customer support at (toll-free in the U.S.) 1-888-258-5859
FirePay is a payment method similar to a debit or credit card in that you deposit funds into your account in order to transfer funds online. FirePay offers e-mail confirmation of purchases and online account activity statements.You can fund your account either directly from your bank account or via ACH or "E-Checks," both of which require a U.S. bank account.
Please note: Withdrawals will be automatically credited to your FirePay account up to the amount of your deposit. Any withdrawal amount in excess of your original deposit will be refunded to you via an alternative payment method.
You can open an account at . Make sure that the e-mail address you register with is the same one that you registered with at the casino. The registration process takes 2-3 business days. After registering, follow the steps below to use your FirePay account in the Casino:
- Log into your Real Money account.
- Go the cashier and choose the deposit option.
- Click on the register new credit card icon.
- Fill in the required fields exactly as you did when you opened your FirePay account.
- In the space provided for credit card number, enter your FirePay 16-digit number.
- In the "expiry" date field, enter the expiry date for your FirePay account.
- Customer support email is: [email protected]
With wire transfers, you do not have to open an account with a third-party intermediary, and Casino Tropez will reward every deposit you make with a 10% bonus, up to $250 per month! Wire transfers are accepted in U.S. dollars only.
When executing a transfer, you will need to provide your account details and your player code, which may be found in the Wire Transfer instructions of the Cashier section. Please allow about 5 days for the amount plus your 10% bonus to appear in your account. You will receive a confirmation email that your account has been updated and the funds deposited. Our bank account information is as follows:
Bank Name Union Bank of California International, New York, NY
Swift Code BOFCUS33NYK
Favor of Federal Bank of the Middle East Ltd., Nicosia, Cyprus
For Further Credit to One ATM Cyber Processing Limited Account
Account Number 46778
Bank drafts and personal checks can be mailed directly to Casino Tropez for deposit. Upon receipt, bank drafts typically take 10 business days to clear, while personal checks take 21, at which time your account will be credited. Make checks payable to "1ATM Cyber-Processing Ltd.", include your account and personal information, and mail them to:
One ATM Cyber Processing Ltd.
P.O. Box 27180
4 Georghiou Anastasiou St.
2008, Nicosia, Cyprus
900 Pay is a new payment method that lets you deposit from $75-150 into your casino account and have the money charged to your phone bill. Credit cards and bank accounts are not required to use 900 Pay, and there are no hidden fees or long-distance charges. Withdrawals are issued in the form of bank drafts.
The service is currently available to U.S. residents only, and you must verify that you do not have a 900-service block on your line. To test toll-free, call 1-900-993-4141 to determine whether you can get through to 900-numbers. If 900-calls are blocked on your line, contact your phone company to have this removed.
- No credit card required
- No interest on charges
- Deposit up to $5,000 per month
- Customer support at 416-542-1590, [email protected]
Citadel is an electronic check service that offers one of the safest online transaction methods available. To open an account with Citadel, you must have a checking account at a financial institution in the U.S. and the check must be payable in U.S. dollars. Their Web site is:
- Youíll need to provide the following for registration: casino username and password, personal check, personal checking account number, and Social Security number (last four numbers only).
- Driver's license number (State ID or Military ID can be substituted)
- Registration will not accept cell phone numbers and Post Office boxes.
- Registration is valid only on the computer you use when you register.
© 2003, All rights reserved